Use of Information
- Separate from where you may have agreed to on our web site, or where disclosure is necessary, your personal information may also be disclosed in situations where it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights, property, visitors to our web site or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities of the person in question. Should we be required by law, we may disclose your personal information when we believe it is required in good faith.
- In the event that we are required to engage third parties on your behalf to provide you with goods or services, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties.
- Unfortunately, as data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed, there is no certainty as to total security. However, we will strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the personal information you have submitted to our web site.
- We will endeavour to review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. We will also take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us from our online products and services. Once received, we will ensure that your transmissions are safe and secure on our systems.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Access to Information
- We will also endeavour to keep any personal information you submit accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that the information we hold about you is incorrect, you may contact us and request to have this information corrected or updated.
Links to other sites
- In addition to related third-party web sites, we also provide links to web sites outside of our web site. We do not have any control over these links and we cannot be held responsible for the conduct of any of the companies whose web site links are noted on our web site. We advise you to examine the terms and conditions of the web site and its privacy statement before disclosing your personal information on that site.
- We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information or material on third-party web sites. We do not have any arrangement and do not endorse or recommend any of the information, goods or services referred to on any of the linked websites.
Problems or questions
- We will take any ongoing concerns or problems with our web site seriously. Should we become aware of same, we will work to address these matters.
- For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.
Liability and Indemnity
- We make no representation or provide any warranty that the material on our web site is free from viruses or other defects. We strongly advise that prior to using any material or downloading any file, that you carry out an appropriate virus check.